[IGSTK-Users] ChoosePixelFormat error when leaving NeedleBiopsy application

sebastian ordas sebastian.ordas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 17:56:53 EDT 2008

Dear All,

The "ChoosePixelFormat failed" error message that appears when I leave my
app seems to be related to OpenGL. I found related info in the web, but I
couldn't solve it yet. Apparently, updating OpenGL and/or the graphics card
driver would solve the problem ... but it hasn´t work for me. I shall
continue later with this ...

Another thing, my application crashes (debug/release) if I set the
igstkLogMacro to DEBUG. Until now, I've been using ::INFO, which skips most
of the messages to the logger. I tracked the crash upto  itk::Logger

I managed to open the serial communication in debug and wake up the bird,
but fails in release. Could this be related to Bug report #0006396 by
Patrick Cheng?

I have committed a first version of the FOB refactoring to the Sandbox: the
original FOB classes remain in Sandbox\IGSTK\Source and the modified ones
were updated in Sandbox\Source

I added a new example folder named NeedleBiopsyNew. Inside, the modified
files (with respect to NeedleBiopsy) have the "new" postfix

The code is very similar to the former, but I shall improve it with your
feedback. I need to fix the Logger problem

My system configuration is:

XP IGSTKSandboxCVS CMake247 VS2003 ITK340 VTK503 FLTK117

i tried with ITKcvs, but still the same errors

well, that's all for now.

any comment would really help a lot

best regards,

sebastian