[IGSTK-Users] image origin question

??? ? jjina1028 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 28 23:30:45 EDT 2007

Thank you for helping me.

But, it seems that we have differt point of view about problem.
luis told me to use the resampling image
but i want to allign image explicitly using the method such as
'SetOrigin'..(.that sort of method)
without resampling.

and Needly Biopsy is using m_ImageReader as follows:

    m_ImageReader->RequestReadImage();

    m_ImageReader->RequestGetImage();
    if(!m_CTImageObserver->GotCTImage())
	:
so i couldn't using SetOrigin().

Also center of view port  is between image object and tracker object.
i would like to change center of the view port, if possible.