[IGSTK-Users] How to represent a GroupObject ?

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Tue Mar 27 10:23:46 EDT 2007

Hi Sophie,

1. Is m_Point an EllipsoidSpatialObject?

2. Right now EllipsoidRepresentation class assume it takes only one
single SptialObject, not a group of objects. What you can do is to make
a GroupEllipsoidRepresentation class. Then, around line 112 in
igstkEllipsoidRepresentation.cxx class, loop through the GroupObject
tree to generate the VTK actor for every single object.

Let me know if this works for you.

Patrick