[IGSTK-Users] Get dimensions from igstkImageSpatialObject

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Aug 21 15:18:09 EDT 2007

Hi Troleif,

Thanks for trying the code and verifying that it worked fine for you.

We added a regression test for it now. It is good to have a calibrated
reference for the display of window levels.

No problem for the confusion. It is better to deal with false positives
than to be too optimistic with the code and let some problems pass
unnoticed.

   Please don't hesitate to let us know if you see
   any other suspicious behavior

      Thanks

         Luis