[IGSTK-Users] Two Questions:

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Tue Apr 24 13:15:07 EDT 2007

Hi Tim,

The way IGSTKSandbox works is:

1. When you cmake IGSTKSandbox, you have to give the binary directory of
main IGSTK library. You don't necessarily need to build the main IGSTK
library, but you have to at least run the CMake configure on IGSTK, so
it will generate the "IGSTKConfig.cmake" in the binary directory.

2. CMake will then, parse the "IGSTKConfig.cmake", and find the source
directory of IGSTK, and copy all the latest source code from IGSTK to
"IGSTKSandbox-Binary/SourceLatest"

3. When build IGSTKSandbox, it will build the stand alone
IGSTKSandbox.lib from scratch, it's not linking to the IGSTK.lib.

I hope this clarifies the build process.

Patrick