[IGSTK-Users] Two Questions:

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Mon Apr 23 10:54:30 EDT 2007

Hi Tim,

1. You can link your application to the Sandbox (Sandbox also includes
all the latest source code from main IGSTK). Otherwise, you can copy the
class to "IGSTK/Source" folder, and add the file name to the
CMakeLists.txt file in that directory.

2. There is a FlockOfBird class in main IGSTK directory, it is based on
Ascesion system. You can start from there. We need to do more testing on
that class though.

Thank you,

Patrick