[IGSTK-Users] How to open VTK files ?

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Mon Apr 2 12:01:02 EDT 2007

Hi Vincent,

There is no reader class for reading .vtk file yet, but there are some
example classes for reading itk spatial objects, such as

igstkSpatialObjectReader
igstkNetworkReader
igstkTubeReader

You can find these classes in IGSTKSandbox. What you can do is using
these classes as your template, and write vtk reader code in it to read
in a specific file format.

Patrick