[IGSTK-Users] Needle object disappers during tracking

Fucang Jia jiafucang at asisz.com
Mon Aug 7 01:59:07 EDT 2006

Hi Patrick,

I try the code you revised and it works very well! Thanks a lot!

Fucang

On 2006-08-04 16:08:41 Patrick Cheng
Subject:    Re: [IGSTK-Users] Needle object disappers during tracking

Hi  Fucang,

Thank  you  again  for  the  detail3e  report  on  this.

This  is  a  known  issue  has  to  do  with  the  igstkObjectRepresentation
internal  state  machine  transition  table.  There  were  discussions  on
whether  to  simplify  the  state  machine  of  this  class  or  not.  Our  chief
architect  Luis  Ibanez  is  working  on  adding  a  complete  regression  test  to
verify  and  fix  this  problem,  this  is  also  the  best  way  to  do  the
extensive  testing.

Luis  is  quite  busy  all  the  time,  I  hope  he  can  give  us  some  update  on
this  soon.

For  right  now,  in  my  local  copy,  I  put  fixes  to  get  around  the  buggy
performance  of  the  class  to  get  the  application  working.

Please  try  the  code  attached.

Thank  you,

Patrick