[IGSTK-Users] Needle object disappers during tracking

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Fri Aug 4 04:01:54 EDT 2006

Hi Fucang,

Thank you again for the detail3e report on this.

This is a known issue has to do with the igstkObjectRepresentation
internal state machine transition table. There were discussions on
whether to simplify the state machine of this class or not. Our chief
architect Luis Ibanez is working on adding a complete regression test to
verify and fix this problem, this is also the best way to do the
extensive testing.

Luis is quite busy all the time, I hope he can give us some update on
this soon.

For right now, in my local copy, I put fixes to get around the buggy
performance of the class to get the application working.

Please try the code attached.

Thank you,

Patrick