[IGSTK-Developers] The Book

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Sun Dec 21 12:46:20 EST 2008

Hi Julien,

The link to the PDF is a continuous build of the book (every 30 minutes)

I haven't been able to get the book built successfully under Cygwin. The
binary of Graphviz for cygwin can be found here:
http://lassauge.free.fr/cygwin/release/graphviz/
Let me know if you have any luck with that.

The other option is to install linux on windows virtual machine (like
VMware Server, it's free). I did manage to get the book built under
Ubuntu in the VM.

Here are some notes I took while setting up the build:
We need to install these tools to build the book:
g++
cmake
cvs
Texlive-full
Graphviz
ImageMagick
transfig

If you encounter error:
   ! LaTeX Error: File `picins.sty' not found.
Go to:
   http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex209/contrib/picins/
Download the .sty files, and put them into
   /usr/share/texmf-texlive/tex/latex
And then run:
   texhash

Hope this will help,