[IGSTK-Developers] Tcon Minutes - 09-06-2007

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Thu Sep 6 16:20:08 EDT 2007

Hi Everybody,

Here is the minutes for today's tcon:

http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/Minutes_090607

In terms of schedule, we will be very busy for the next two weeks. I
hope this will work out fine for Luis and Andinet, since you will have
ITK 3.4 release on September 15.

1. Tcon: September 10 or 11, 2007 (Spatial Object refactoring tcon)
2. Tcon: September 13, 2007 (Pre-release tcon)
3. Tcon: September 20, 2007 (Release 10 tcon)
4. Close iteration 10 before end of this month

I will try to setup a tcon early next week to resolve issues in
SpatialObject refactorying, and also prepare the code review pages.

Thank you,

Patrick