[IGSTK-Developers] Sandbox Compilation problems.

Torleif Sandnes torleif.sandnes at sintef.no
Fri Sep 7 02:41:41 EDT 2007

Hi.
For the last month or so, several users at our location have had
problems compiling applications that use the sandbox source.
We have so far solved the immediate problem of compiling by copying
headers and template files from IGSTKSandbox/IGSTK/Source to
IGSTKSandbox/Source.

Manually copying these files, however, is error-prone and
inconvenient, and we are wondering whether we should modify our
cmakelist files or if this is an error in the sandbox.

Regards,

Torleif