[IGSTK-Developers] Code review page

Kevin Gary kgary at asu.edu
Fri Feb 4 15:35:17 EST 2005

All,

I uploaded Luis' listing of the classes to be reviewed
for Iteration 2 to the Wiki. A Main Page link for
Iteration Code Reviews will lead you to it. Each file
has a link so you can create a page for your comments
(the links have _I2CR at the end to keep them unique).

I am not assigning reviews to folks, but instead hoping
we will get adequate coverage by having folks volunteer
to review one or more classes. Just put your initials
next to one you plan to review.

Thanks,
K2

--
===
Kevin A. Gary, Ph.D.
kgary at asu.edu

====
This message and any attachments are confidential. Unauthorized use
or disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited, and this message
must be destroyed immediately if received by an unauthorized recipient.
====