[IGSTK-Developers] Original Requirements Classified

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Feb 3 12:06:46 EST 2005

Hi Brian,

1) We are probably in a good point for setting the requirements
    of the Scene and Viewer now that the prototype code has reached
    and stable state.

2) Your mapping of concepts from the bugTracker to the Wiki makes
    perfect sense.  Sorry that I missed to use a uniform naming.
    We could rename the bug categories (I'll have to double check
    with Andy, to see if this is possible without breaking the
    database).

  Luis