[IGSTK-Developers] six month review of IGSTK project is scheduled for April 12 and 13 at Georgtown: can you make it?

Kevin Cleary cleary at georgetown.edu
Tue Feb 1 08:56:27 EST 2005

Hi everyone:

I am trying to set the date for the six month project review of the Image
Guided Software Toolkit (IGSTK) project and it looks like the best dates are
April 12 and 13 (Tuesday and Wednesday)

The agenda has not been set, but the general plan would be to have the
project review meeting on Tuesday April 12 with the Board of Advisors
(Schroeder, Bitter; Kazanzides, Dequet, McAulifee, Yoo, Wolf)

We would then have a developer's meeting on Wednesday to review the
recommendations from the Board and set the course for the next six months

This is a two year project that started Oct 1 and the idea is to have Board
reviews every six months

We hope to have the first release of the toolkit after the first year

For those who want to see what we are doing, here are a few pointers:

1)       the outline of the book with a few sections started is attached

2)       the day to day work is done on a Wiki

a.       http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/Main_Page

3)       A project overview is at this web site but it is not really updated
at the moment as we have transitioned to the Wiki

a.       http://igstk.org/

Please mark your calendar now and please let me know if you think you can
attend the April 12 meeting. It will be held at our offices, the same place
as the kickoff meeting.

Thank you for your support.

Kevin

P.S. for those who are really serious, you can get some ideas about the
architecture for the toolkit at

http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/Mouse_Tracking_Sphere-Implemen
tation#Collaboration_between_classes

and our weekly teleconferences are at 1 pm on Thursdays for anyone else who
would like to participate

Kevin Cleary, Ph.D.                        Work phone: 202-687-8253
Associate Professor                        Work fax: 202-784-3479
Deputy Director

Imaging Science and Information Systems (ISIS) Center
Department of Radiology                    Pager: 202-901-2033
Georgetown University Medical Center       Cell phone: 202-294-3409
2115 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 603           Home phone: 301-299-0788
Washington, DC, 20007                      Home fax: 301-299-0789

ISIS center:  <http://www.isis.georgetown.edu/> www.isis.georgetown.edu
Research group:  <http://www.caimr.georgetown.edu/> www.caimr.georgetown.edu
WashCAS:  <http://www.washcas.org/> www.washcas.org
Email:  <mailto:cleary at georgetown.edu> cleary at georgetown.edu