[Girder-users] Versioning files / folders

Zach Mullen zach.mullen at kitware.com
Thu Jun 29 14:54:48 EDT 2017

Hi Andy,

I actually wrote a prototype plugin[1] that does pretty much exactly what
you described. Basically, when you upload the file, you just need to pass
an extra parameter that identifies its canonical name/path, and then it
auto-increments a version. The plugin contains a rudimentary view for
listing the revisions of an asset in reverse-chronological order.

[1] https://github.com/girder/data_revisions

Thanks,

-Zach