[Girder-users] Strange Behavior in listing Files

Brian E Chapman Brian.Chapman at utah.edu
Fri Dec 4 02:11:32 EST 2015

Hi,

I’ve observed what seems to be a bug in how Girder lists the contents of a directory when there are a large number of files in the directory. I’ve got a directory with a bunch of files that have file names starting with PE000 or __RV. The __RV files don’t show up until I’ve repeatedly clicked “Show more items…” However, they files finally show up at the top of the directory. Not fatal, but quite annoying. I’ve created a YouTube video<https://youtu.be/_DdRzEiGH3s> demonstrating it.

Brian