[Dart] Problem running a submit...

David Cleaver wraithx at morpheus.net
Mon Jun 21 19:42:21 EDT 2004

Lee A Ankeny wrote:

> Your problems are with DROP_METHOD=ftp I believe? You might try DROP_METHOD=http. It's working for me where ftp does not.
>
> Lee

OK, I searched my build directory for a file that contained 'DROP_METHOD',
but none of them did.  So, I went to the Dart directory to see if any files
in there contained that text.  The only file that had 'DROP_METHOD' in it
was install.html.  So, I looked at it and it referenced a
DartConfig.cmake.  However, I can't find...  Oh, now I see it in my source
directory.  The DartConfig.cmake contains some lines that look like:

# Dart server to submit results (used by client)
IF(DROP_METHOD MATCHES http)
  SET (DROP_SITE "public.kitware.com")
  SET (DROP_LOCATION "/cgi-bin/HTTPUploadDartFile.cgi")
ELSE(DROP_METHOD MATCHES http)
  SET (DROP_SITE "public.kitware.com")
  SET (DROP_LOCATION "/incoming")
  SET (DROP_SITE_USER "ftpuser")
  SET (DROP_SITE_PASSWORD "public")
ENDIF(DROP_METHOD MATCHES http)

Is this wrong?  Why would the 'if' and the 'else' contain the same "matches
http" string?

Anyway, I went into DartConfiguration.tcl in my builds directory and found
the lines:
# Submission information
DropSite: public.kitware.com
DropLocation: /incoming
DropSiteUser: ftpuser
DropSitePassword: public
DropSiteMode:
DropMethod:
TriggerSite:
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/Submit-CMake-TestingResults.pl

So, apparently, no DropMethod was set?  Anyway, I first set it to ftp, and
it gave me the original error.  Then I set it to http and it gave me:
$ make ExperimentalSubmit
Building Utility ExperimentalSubmit...
Submit Experimental
        Beginning Submission
$
It just stops without any warnings or errors.  So, did this complete
successfully?  Or is this a problem too?

-David C.