[Dart] Writing tests for a compiled library DLL without using scripting, using with Dart/CMake

ebmiddlecamp at imation.com ebmiddlecamp at imation.com
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 12:18:00 -0500

Hi all,

I was wondering if you might have any insight into the best way to write
tests for code compiled into a library DLL. We don't (as of yet) have
bindings to any scripting languages from the library DLL, so I'm assuming
that the tests would have to be small C/C++ programs which link to the DLL.
Would each of these test programs require its own project, and its own
build command? Is there a good way to manage these dependencies so that the
main project automatically builds the test executables?

Eric Middlecamp
Imation Corp