[Dart] dart and clean build

William A. Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Mon, 09 Jul 2001 09:08:44 -0400

Well, the clean on windows does not work right because msdev removed the
.dsp files,
because it knows how to build them.    The best "clean" for all platforms
with cmake, is
to build out of source, and remove the entire binary tree.   I really think
it should be up to the
person running the build to decide on clean or not and how it is done, and
not Dart.
For small projects, a clean every time would work fine, for larger ones,
people may not want
to clean as much.

-Bill