[Dart] Question about customizing HTML and/or XML form content

ebmiddlecamp at imation.com ebmiddlecamp at imation.com
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 11:10:19 -0500

Hi all,

This is my first post to the list, so forgive me if this question has been
asked already.. (I couldn't find the archives, if there are any.)

Here is my question: Are there any plans to add on "CPU Timing" information
to Dart, like the VTK dashboard has? I would attempt to do this myself, but
the Java source for HTML generation is currently not available. I imagine
that the modifications at the client would be fairly trivial (modify
test.tcl, modify test.xsl), but the modifications at the server are an
unknown (well, for me, at least.)

Does this sound feasible? If so, would it be possible to get a copy of the
Java source code?

Regards,
Eric Middlecamp
Imation Corp