[Ctk-developers] use ctkVTKVolumePropertyWidget on QT creator has: error: LNK2019

何明哲 m10512067 at yuntech.org.tw
Tue Jun 27 07:29:15 UTC 2023

Hi  Andras

Thanks for your reply,

this Issue is only happens when I use ctkvtkwidget or
ctkVTKVolumePropertyWidget

On the contrary, I don't have these problems when I use ctkwidgets ex:
ctkRangewidget

By the way, my VTK version is 9.1, Could this be the cause of the issue?

Andras Lasso <lasso at queensu.ca> 於 2023年6月27日 週二 上午12:10寫道: