[Ctk-developers] use ctkVTKVolumePropertyWidget on QT creator has: error: LNK2019

何明哲 m10512067 at yuntech.org.tw
Mon Jun 26 08:55:19 UTC 2023

Hi All

I am New in CTK,

I try to integrate CTK in my QT project and import
1.)CTKVisualizationVTKCore
2.)CTKVisualizationVTKWidgets
3.)CTKVisualizationVTKWidgetsPlugins in my .pro file
but the ISSUE LNK2019: "__declspec(dllimport) public: __cdecl
ctkVTKVolumePropertyWidget is still happening

It seems that a certain .lib is missing. Is my inference correct?
Or what steps have I missed? Please give me some advice? Thank you

here is my .pro file
#CTK
INCLUDEPATH += $$PWD/thirdparty/CTK/include/ctk-0.1
DEPENDPATH += $$PWD/thirdparty/CTK/include/ctk-0.1
#CTK
win32:CONFIG(release, debug|release): LIBS +=
-L$$PWD/thirdparty/CTK/lib/ctk-0.1 -lCTKCore -lCTKWidgets -lCTKDummyPlugin
-lCTKCommandLineModulesCore -lCTKWidgetsPlugins

win32:CONFIG(release, debug|release): LIBS +=
-L$$PWD/thirdparty/CTK/lib/ctk-0.1 -lCTKVisualizationVTKCore
-lCTKVisualizationVTKWidgets -lCTKVisualizationVTKWidgetsPlugins

win32:CONFIG(release, debug|release): LIBS +=
-L$$PWD/thirdparty/CTK/lib/ctk-0.1 -lCTKPluginFramework
-lCTKImageProcessingITKCore -lCTKCommandLineModulesFrontendQtGui