[Ctk-developers] service-based plugin communication

Yusuf OEZBEK nasil122002 at yahoo.de
Wed Dec 24 04:06:00 EST 2014

Hello dear CTK developers!
How can I call a function in a plugin from another plugin via service-based communication? Or rather it is even possible?

The situation is as following:I have two different plugins A and B.
The plugin A contains a GUI and a qPushButton on it. If I click on the button it should call a function in plugin B.
The plugin B provides a service which includes the name of the function (via an interface class (void function(); ) in plugin B) that should be called from plugin A and register itself.The plugin A catch any other modifications in service but if I call the function over  service then I get: symbol lookup error: /pluginA.so: undefined symbol: _ZN16interface14functionEv

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Yusuf ÖZBEK