[Ctk-developers] Introductions ...

Steve Pieper pieper at ibility.net
Fri May 3 08:24:30 EDT 2013

Hi Xenios and all -

The hackfest is getting closer and plans are coming together - it'll be
great to work with everyone!  Participants please be sure to sign up for a
commontk wiki account and make sure that you are on the attendee list if
you will be there in person [1].

If you aren't able to travel but want to be part of the effort please email
the list since we'll probably schedule a few google hangouts during the
week.

See you soon,
Steve

[1] http://www.commontk.org/index.php/CTK-Hackfest-May-2013#Attendees