[Ctk-developers] participation to the CTK hackfest

Sascha Zelzer s.zelzer at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Fri May 3 07:47:41 EDT 2013

Hi Alberto,

Welcome to the ctk-developers list!

As Ivo, Steve, Stephen and I discussed, we are very happy to see you
participating in the upcoming CTK hackfest. I have added you to the
attendee list at

http://www.commontk.org/index.php/CTK-Hackfest-May-2013#Attendees

and am looking forward to meet you in Kingston. It looks like Command
Line Modules will be a hot topic again.

Best,
Sascha