[Ctk-developers] status of ctkDICOMImportWidget

Steve Pieper pieper at ibility.net
Thu Apr 5 08:38:03 EDT 2012

Hi Curzio -

I believe you are correct that the ctkDICOMImportWidget was intended to be
hooked to the Import button of the ctkDICOMAppWidget.  But for now we've
been using the ctkFileDialog with a custom checkbox added and that
generally works well and has the advantage that it supports the directory
shortcut panel on the left column.

Nicholas might want to comment on this -- he may have had additional plans
for the widget.

Best,
Steve