[Ctk-developers] workflow framework and threads

Miklos Espak espakm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 13:33:20 EDT 2011

Hi,

I created a workflow deriving the steps from the widget step class. I run
every step in a separate thread, so they do not block the GUI.

When I press the Next button, the execution starts in the separate thread,
but the next button remains enabled. If I press it again, it starts the next
step, even if the current step has not finished!

On the screen still the first page is displayed meanwhile.

I think the transition should be performed only after that the step sent the
onExitComplete signal.

I am not familiar with the internals of the framework. Is there anybody who
could have a look at it?

Thank you very much,

Miklos