[Ctk-developers] how to enable logging

Miklos Espak espakm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 15:23:50 EDT 2011

Hi,

I just wanted to see the messages that are logged from inside CTK. As I see
that has nothing to do with the options that I enabled in CMake. I do not
intend to use the CTK logging framework in my application. I found a bug in
the workflow framework (I reported it today), and I wanted to locate it,
that's why I wanted to see the messages that are sent to a ctkLogger from
the ctkWorkflow class.

You can see them somehow, right? ;-)
That is not related to the experimental logging plugin, or is it? Sorry, if
I was not clear.

Thanks,
Miklos