[Ctk-developers] how to enable logging

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Fri Oct 21 14:57:27 EDT 2011

Hi Miklos,

Thanks for looking into the logging system.

Log4Qt being a mandatory dependency of CTK, if you are talking about
"CTK_PLUGIN_org.commontk.log4qt". This is an "experimental" plugin that
should probably be removed. Sasha would be able to comment about that.

The logging framework has been introduced during the first hackfest when we
initiated the CTK project and require some love and attention.

I already had a quick look in the past but didn't make any progress.

We would appreciate your help regarding log4qt.

Thanks
Jc

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 1:06 PM, Miklos Espak <espakm at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> how to enable logging in CTK?
> I enabled the Log4Qt option in CTK and rebuilt it, but it is apparently not
> enough. Do I have to create a config file? The syntax is like for Log4J?
>
> Thanks,
> Miklos

+1 919 869 8849