[Ctk-developers] Hackfest preparations

Benoit Bleuze benoit.bleuze at inria.fr
Fri Oct 7 04:42:24 EDT 2011

Good morning everyone,
I did receive answers from some of the potential participants, and I thank all of you who have replied, but not enough people were available today.
I did put a doodle in place for a more formal way of setting the meeting:

http://doodle.com/q3cyuegwu542m4wi

I have access to a Tcon service, but the only access is through a French telephone number, tell me if that bothers you, or if you have access to a more international friendly service.

Ben.