[Ctk-developers] Problem in building ctk

Julien Finet julien.finet at kitware.com
Mon Mar 21 00:02:55 EDT 2011

Hi Zhang,

I'm glad to hear that you manage to compile and use CTK. I would be curious
(probably off mailing list) to hear what you use CTK for.
Concerning your DLL issue, I just compiled CTK from scratch on Win7 x64
using VS 2008 (not x64), with just Core, Widgets, DICOM/Core and
DICOM/Widgets turned on, and it seems to link the dll with MSVCR90.DLL and
not MSVCR90D.DLL.

Can  you try a build from scratch? Are you sure you selected Release in the
build mode in Visual Studio (default is Debug).
How come you managed to use the dependency walker on 64b DLLs, it's not
supposed to work. What Qt were you using ? did you compile the binaries
yourself ?

Julien.