[Ctk-developers] Problem in building ctk

zhang xiaodong zxdflyer at 163.com
Sun Mar 20 21:38:30 EDT 2011

Dear CTK hackers:
    Recently I download the ctk source and compiled it with VS2008 X64 in Win7 X64 system. It works very well in my machine.
Then I use some of the ctk dll,for example CTKDICOMCore.dll as the third party library that is refered by my application. It also
works well in my machine. However when I deploy my application to the other computers which does not install VS2008, it just
does not work. Judging from the error message, I think it may lose some dll files. So I use dependency walker to check if any dll
is missing. But I am confused by the result. It shows the MSVCR90D.dll which is refered by CTKDICOMCore.dll is missing. But the
CTKDICOMCore.dll is the release version.  I also checked the dll files in the CTKbuild releasedirectory and got the same result.
Then I copied the manifest file and according dlls to the my applicaiton dirand it worked.

  Why does it refer the debug version of MSVCR90D.dll ? Is there something wrong when I built CTK?  Anyone could help me?
Thanks very much.