[ITK] Wrong RescaleIntercept (0028, 1052) when saving float images to DICOM?

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Mon Jun 26 13:25:50 EDT 2017

Hi Markus,

DICOM support for float pixel type images is limited, so it
recommended to cast to short or unsigned short with
itk::RescaleIntensityImageFilter. Care needs to be taken or
RescaleIntercept and RescaleSlope. In general, upgrading to the latest
ITK is a good idea.

DICOM writing improvements are planned on this repository:

  https://github.com/KitwareMedical/ITKDICOM

Thanks,
Matt