[ITK] [ITK-users] Segmentation fault in itkBinaryMask3DMeshSource

Francois Budin francois.budin at kitware.com
Mon Aug 14 09:00:55 EDT 2017

Thank you for checking if we could use the data to add tests. I will try to
generate an image that is large enough to create the same problem.
Replacing the unsigned short with ints is very similar to what I have done
on my local branch (I used long), so I am glad to see that this solution
also works for you.
I'll look into the allocations in the constructor to see if things can be
improved. This might be for a second patch.

Best,
François