[ITK] [ITK-dev] Regression from change with WindowConvergenceMonitoringFunction?

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Oct 7 11:39:13 EDT 2015

Hello,

I am upgrading SimpleITK's superbuild to the latest ITK. I have encountered an odd regression..

Here is the failing test output [1] and here is the source [2], where the check at line 679 fails, because the optimization didn't move.

What is very odd is that after running a git bisect I found that this patch [3] was the root of the change in behavior:

commit 51c2ff58e04a25166b6aafc7d7590c2ae74f2ec6