[ITK] Problems reading .mha with SimpleITK

Lopez Saratxaga, Cristina Cristina.Lopez at tecnalia.com
Wed May 6 11:46:49 EDT 2015

Dear all,

I'm the default image reading method of SimpleITK to read a .mha image of an old MICCAI-BRATS dataset. I don't receive any error in the Execute function, however the image array is just a zeros matrix. I don't have this problem when reading other .mha images.

If I open the file with 3DSlicer or Volview I can see that the file is OK, since I can see and navigate through the volume.

What could be happening? I got the impression that is a silly questions, but it's driving me crazy...

Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind regards,

Cristina