[ITK] Fwd: ITK and python wrap problem

Michka Popoff michkapopoff at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 09:49:09 EDT 2014

Yes, these warnings are known, it’s because we did not finish and clean up all the wrappings.
I changed the code some time ago for the warnings, you may disable them following the instructions below.
This is a temporary solution, until we get this sorted out.

Users can now disable warnings with the following lines before importing ITK :

import warnings
warnings.filterwarnings("ignore”)
import itk

or by running python with : python -W ignore foo.py