[ITK] Fwd: ITK and python wrap problem

gowith king gowithking at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 23 09:41:01 EDT 2014

update :
following Mr. Popoff 's instruction, I add these few command to active
ldconfig

   - cd /etc/ld.so.conf.d/
   - add a file called itk-46.conf, which should contain only one line:
   /usr/local/lib
   - ldconfig # tells the system to read the files in ld.so.conf.d
   - then python
   - import itk
   - itk.image
   - lots warning reported :
   - Warning: Unknown parameter 'itk::Matrix< float, 2, 2 >' in template
   'itk::VectorContainer'
   Warning: Unknown parameter 'itk::Matrix< double, 2, 2 >' in template
   'itk::VectorContainer'
   Warning: Unknown parameter 'itk::Matrix< float, 3, 3 >' in template
   'itk::VectorContainer'
   Warning: Unknown parameter 'itk::Matrix< double, 3, 3 >' in template
   'itk::VectorContainer'
   Warning: Unknown parameter 'itk::DefaultStaticMeshTraits<
   float,2,2,float,float >' in template 'itk::PointSet'
   Warning: Unknown parameter 'itk::DefaultDynamicMeshTraits<
   float,2,2,float,float >' in template 'itk::PointSet'
   Warning: Unknown parameter 'itk::DefaultStaticMeshTraits<
   float,3,3,float,float >' in template 'itk::PointSet'
   Warning: Unknown parameter 'itk::DefaultDynamicMeshTraits<
   float,3,3,float,float >' in template 'itk::PointSet'
   Warning: Unknown parameter 'itk::DefaultStaticMeshTraits<
   double,2,2,double,double,double >' in template 'itk::PointSet'
   Warning: Unknown parameter 'itk::DefaultStaticMeshTraits<
   double,3,3,double,double,double >' in template 'itk::PointSet'
   Warning: Unknown parameter 'itk::DefaultStaticMeshTraits< itk::Matrix
   <double,2,2>,2,2,float,float,itk::Matrix <double,2,2> >' in template
   'itk::PointSet'
   Warning: Unknown parameter 'itk::DefaultStaticMeshTraits< itk::Matrix
   <double,3,3>,3,3,float,float,itk::Matrix <double,3,3> >' in template
   'itk::PointSet'
   Warning: Unknown parameter 'itk::DefaultStaticMeshTraits<
   float,2,2,float,float >' in template 'itk::Mesh'
   Warning: Unknown parameter 'itk::DefaultDynamicMeshTraits<
   float,2,2,float,float >' in template 'itk::Mesh'
   Warning: Unknown parameter 'itk::DefaultStaticMeshTraits<
   float,3,3,float,float >' in template 'itk::Mesh'
   Warning: Unknown parameter 'itk::DefaultDynamicMeshTraits<
   float,3,3,float,float >' in template 'itk::Mesh'
   Warning: Unknown parameter 'itk::CellInterface< float,
   itk::CellTraitsInfo< 2,float,float,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned
   long,itk::Point< float,2 >,itk::MapContainer< unsigned long,itk::Point<
   float,2 > >, std::set< unsigned long, std::less< unsigned long > > > > *'
   in template 'itk::MapContainer'
   Warning: Unknown parameter 'itk::CellInterface< double,
   itk::CellTraitsInfo< 2,double,double,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned
   long,itk::Point< double,2 >,itk::MapContainer< unsigned long,itk::Point<
   double,2 > >, std::set< unsigned long, std::less< unsigned long > > > > *'
   in template 'itk::MapContainer'
   Warning: Unknown parameter 'itk::CellInterface< float,
   itk::CellTraitsInfo< 3,float,float,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned
   long,itk::Point< float,3 >,itk::MapContainer< unsigned long,itk::Point<
   float,3 > >, std::set< unsigned long, std::less< unsigned long > > > > *'
   in template 'itk::MapContainer'
   Warning: Unknown parameter 'itk::CellInterface< double,
   itk::CellTraitsInfo< 3,double,double,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned
   long,itk::Point< double,3 >,itk::MapContainer< unsigned long,itk::Point<
   double,3 > >, std::set< unsigned long, std::less< unsigned long > > > > *'
[...]
   Warning: Unknown parameter 'itk::CellTraitsInfo< 2,float,float,unsigned
   long,unsigned long,unsigned long,itk::Point< float,2 >,itk::MapContainer<
   unsigned long,itk::Point< float,2 > >, std::set< unsigned long, std::less<
   unsigned long > > >' in template 'itk::CellInterfaceVisitor'
   Warning: Unknown parameter 'itk::CellTraitsInfo<
   2,double,double,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned long,itk::Point<
   double,2 >,itk::MapContainer< unsigned long,itk::Point< double,2 > >,
   std::set< unsigned long, std::less< unsigned long > > >' in template
   'itk::CellInterfaceVisitor'
   Warning: Unknown parameter 'itk::CellTraitsInfo< 3,float,float,unsigned
[...]
   'itk::CellInterface'
   Warning: Unknown parameter 'itk::CellTraitsInfo< 3,float,float,unsigned
   long,unsigned long,unsigned long,itk::Point< float,3 >,itk::MapContainer<
   unsigned long,itk::Point< float,3 > >, std::set< unsigned long, std::less<
   unsigned long > > >' in template 'itk::CellInterface'
   Warning: Unknown parameter 'itk::CellTraitsInfo<
   3,double,double,unsigned long,unsigned long,unsigned long,itk::Point<
   double,3 >,itk::MapContainer< unsigned long,itk::Point< double,3 > >,
   std::set< unsigned long, std::less< unsigned long > > >' in template
   'itk::CellInterface'
   Warning: Unknown parameter 'itk::Mesh<
   float,2,itk::DefaultStaticMeshTraits< float,2,2,float > >' in template
   'itk::MeshToMeshFilter'
   Warning: Unknown parameter 'itk::Mesh<
   float,2,itk::DefaultDynamicMeshTraits< float,2,2,float > >' in template
   'itk::MeshToMeshFilter'
   Warning: Unknown parameter 'itk::Mesh<
   float,3,itk::DefaultStaticMeshTraits< float,3,3,float > >' in template
   'itk::MeshToMeshFilter'
   Warning: Unknown parameter 'itk::Mesh<
   float,3,itk::DefaultDynamicMeshTraits< float,3,3,float > >' in template
   'itk::MeshToMeshFilter'