[Cmb-users] Evaluating CMB with Gambit files from a legacy project

Damian Rouson damian at sourceryinstitute.org
Tue Jun 16 00:10:06 EDT 2015

All,

We are attempting to evaluate the use of CMB to build models for a new project that builds upon the legacy multiphysics solver framework NEMO (http://www.ce.uniroma2.it/nemo/) circa 2006.  As a first step, I installed CMB and attempted to read two Gambit version 2.2.30 files from NEMO’s applications/examples/mesh subdirectory.   When I select either file, CMB reports “More than one reader… found” and I choose the Gambit reader.  I am then met with a blank CMB window — no images and no messages regarding whether the file was read successfully.

I’m not sure if this mailing list accepts attachments so I have placed the files on Dropbox at

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7038972/gambit/cylinder_tet.neu
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7038972/gambit/cylinder_hyb.neu

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Damian Rouson, Ph.D., P.E.
Founder & President, Sourcery, Inc.
510-600-2992 (mobile)
http://www.sourceryinstitute.org