[Cmb-users] Modelbuilder User Manual draft

Dylan Wang dylan.wang at kitware.com
Thu Jul 2 15:05:43 EDT 2015

I actually realized I should switch to git after writing a bit of it but I
wanted to push a draft out. I'll take a look at Sphinx.

David, I think following use cases is a good idea. Maybe moving the
documentation stuff (what's currently written) to the back and starting
with use cases is better.

Thanks Yumin for the paraview link. I looked for an old ModelBuilder manual
and I don't think there is one.