[Cmb-users] Modelbuilder User Manual draft

Yumin Yuan yumin.yuan at kitware.com
Thu Jul 2 14:05:34 EDT 2015

Hi Dylan,

If you haven't seem this, here is the paraview guide
<http://www.paraview.org/paraview-guide/> that you could use as a reference.

I think what you wrote is a good base for describing ModelBuilder UI, and I
agree with Dave, we will need other sections from use cases point of view,
such as loading models from different kernels, supported model operations,
how to do meshing, how to create simulation input files, etc.

Another thing to keep in mind is that CMB suite includes (or will include )
other applications (PointsBuilder, SceneBuilder, MeshViewer at least), and
some of the UI components are the same across all these applications.

Yumin