[Cmb-users] New user/developer

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Tue Jan 20 13:09:16 EST 2015

Hi Felipe,

Thanks for your interest in Computational Model Builder (CMB). We're still
in the process of going open source with the code base as well as some
other details to make this software sane to use. Rest assured though that
the source code will be made available soon. We'll have a webinar in the
next month or so (the announcement will be on this list) as well. A sample
sbt file is available in the git repo at
https://github.com/Kitware/SimBuilderFiles. The sbt file is essentially a
configuration of simulation attributes (e.g. things like boundary condition
definitions, solver parameters, material properties, etc.) and how to
display them in the GUI. That repo also contains a Python exporter to write
out the simulation input file.

For now, feel free to ping us on the mailing list for any questions that
you may have.

Regards,
Andy

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 4:09 AM, Felipe Bordeu <felipe.bordeu at ec-nantes.fr>