[Cmb-users] Updates to CMB for VTK's OpenGL2 backend

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Mon Dec 22 17:07:27 EST 2014

Hi Marcus,

> I just pushed updates to a few repositories, and had a pull request
> merged in SMTK to make it possible to build CMBv4 with OpenGL2-based
> ParaView/VTK. It meant that I had to disable a couple of things,
> please let me know if I broke anything for you in OpenGL 1 which
> should continue to work.

I am using an older version of ParaView (SHA 55f3b0e, from around Sep 10) and get link errors building libsmtkDiscreteBridge.dylib in SMTK ("library not found for -lvtkRendering"), presumably because VTK_RENDERING_BACKEND is undefined. I'm updating to ParaView master, but it would be nice to say what version is required for SMTK. Do you know? Or is there a quick fix to get things working with older ParaView builds?

	Thanks,
	David