[Cmb-users] Updates to CMB for VTK's OpenGL2 backend

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Mon Dec 22 15:27:34 EST 2014

Hi,

I just pushed updates to a few repositories, and had a pull request
merged in SMTK to make it possible to build CMBv4 with OpenGL2-based
ParaView/VTK. It meant that I had to disable a couple of things,
please let me know if I broke anything for you in OpenGL 1 which
should continue to work.

CMB should also be able to build against ParaView master now, after a
number of updates we made late last week. Once I get a couple more
ParaView patches into master I will see if I can add an option to the
superbuild, but the patches to CMB/SMTK/Omicron should all take the
VTK_RENDERING_BACKEND CMake variable into account, and act
accordingly.

Thanks,

Marcus

PS Hopefully you see this message, I think I signed up to the list properly...