[CMake] Fwd: Linking GSL to cmake using command line

Sachithra Weerasooriya sachiwee at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 22:15:27 EDT 2019

 I did install it in a non standard path. Which is why was trying to figure out how to link gsl. I couldn’t use homebrew since I don’t have root permissions on the machine. Do you just edit the text file just before calling find_package statement like this ?
GSL_ROOT_DIR=\path\to\gsl

Thanks!
Best regards,
Sachi