[CMake] Got Weird Error When Trying to Configure LLVM Version 10

Eric Doenges doenges at mvtec.com
Mon Oct 28 03:40:17 EDT 2019

MSBuild is complaining that the generated project file doesn't contain a
32 bit debug target - which is no surprise, because you told CMake to
generate a project for a release build. You will probably need to tell
msbuild.exe that you want to build a release build with the
"/p:Configuration=Release" command line option.

--

*Dr. Eric Dönges*
Senior Software Engineer

MVTec Software GmbH | Arnulfstr. 205 | 80634 Munich | Germany
doenges at mvtec.com <mailto:mustermann at mvtec.com> | Tel: +49 89 457 695-0
| www.mvtec.com <http://www.mvtec.com>

Find our privacy policy here <https://www.mvtec.com/imprint>.

Sign up <https://www.mvtec.com/newsletter> for our MVTec Newsletter!

Geschäftsführer: Dr. Wolfgang Eckstein, Dr. Olaf Munkelt
Amtsgericht München HRB 114695

MVTec Software GmbH Logo