[CMake] Got Weird Error When Trying to Configure LLVM Version 10

Osman Zakir osmanzakir90 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 26 12:38:08 EDT 2019

I want to build LLVM 10 so that I can see if having the same version of LLVM installed that my EMSDK version is using will help.  I want to do this so I can build the Qt Documentation as well when I build Qt for WebAssembly.  Building the Documentation requires LLVM and I want to avoid conflicts caused by having different versions of LLVM.

Anyway, the command I ran was:
"cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=../install -G"Visual Studio 16 2019" -Thost=x64 -A x86 -DLLVM_ENABLE_PROJECTS="clang;clang-tools-extra;lld;lldb;libcxx;libcxxabi" -DCMAKE_BUILD-TYPE=Release -MSVC_RUNTIME_TYPE=/MT -DLLVM_TARGETS_TO_BUILD=all -DLLVM_ENABLE_THREADS=On -DLLVM_CXX_STD="c++17" -DLLVM_ENABLE_PEDANTIC=On -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS="/std:c++17;/permissive-;/MT;/EHsc" ../llvm"

I put the error message I got in the .log file I'm attaching to this message.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.