[CMake] cmake end user vs. developer rpath handling

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 08:30:32 EDT 2019

Le jeu. 10 oct. 2019 à 14:02, Zakrzewski, Jakub <
Jakub.Zakrzewski at scheer-group.com> a écrit :

> ------------------------------

Nope I meant that my manual page forr chrpath says:
       -r <path> | --replace <path>
              Replace current rpath or runpath setting with the path
given.  The new path must be shorter or the same length as the current path.

patchelf does not seem to have this limitation.
I remember trying and being hit by that issue, but I did not tried it
recently.
I'll try again and come back to you.

--
Eric