[CMake] HOWTO declare component inter-dependencies in multi-component packages

stefan stefan at seefeld.name
Thu Oct 3 16:15:55 EDT 2019

I'm trying to generate (debian) packages for a project of mine using
cmake. I need to generate multiple components ("runtime", "development",
etc.). What is the expected way to have the "development" package depend
on the "runtime" package ?

I'v been trying to play with the CPACK_DEBIAN_ENABLE_COMPONENT_DEPENDS
setting, but so far wasn't able to have my packages contain the expected
dependencies in their metadata.

Thanks,

Stefan